Types of Crises We Can Help Resolve
When the "What If" Becomes a "What Now?"
Are you or a family member, relative, friend, neighbor, business acquaintance going through a challenging, or even traumatic, life transition? All of us will be faced with “now what?” events; death, divorce, unexpected job loss, just to name a few. Not all investment representatives or financial advisors have the experience to provide guidance in complicated financial situations. My education, certifications, and experience have provided the background and fully prepared me to offer guidance in complex financial situations. My credentials include:
- 15 years of pragmatic experience
- A career of advanced study and higher learning
- Master of Science, Personal Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certificant
- Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
At the Financial Planning firm of Kristine A. Boelte & Associates, LLC, we are here to offer comprehensive and compassionate advice. We know you may be feeling alone and vulnerable.
We are here to help you, your friend or loved one navigate through this challenging time in your life:
- My marital status has changed or will be changing, e.g., divorce or marriage and marriage with children from other marriages. How should I set up my financial life.
- My spouse or significant other passed away recently, what do I do?
- I am very concerned about my aging parents who may not be doing well. How can I help?
- I or my spouse has a critical illness and we need to better manage our financial life.
- We are in a hospice situation and need to prepare now.
- I was laid off from my job and don’t know what to do without a regular income.
- My children are at odds about their inheritance. How can I keep the peace?
We are here for in-between times:
- I’m trying to plan my estate, and don’t know where to start.
- I would like to retire soon and want to make sure I’m ready.
- I think I paid more taxes this year than I should have. Do I have any tax planning options?
- I am not sure I can handle my children’s college costs.
- What should I do with some money I recently inherited?
And the good times:
Getting married, having a baby, retiring, selling a company and managing wealth, relocating to the home of your dreams? This is the good stuff, and we are here to help with that, too.
We want to be a part of your life for a long time. So rest assured, when the in-betweens, what-ifs, and traumas come along-we’ve got you. You are not alone.
For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult your legal advisor. Neither Summit nor any of its representatives may give legal advice.